UPDATE: 4.1.3 contains an improved pixel editor. It now supports multiple images open at once, and supports cut/past between them.
UPDATE: 4.1.2 is available as an update. To update, make sure that you have 4.1.1 installed via the instructions below, then click menu Help->Check for Updates to get 4.1.2.
Hello! I will attempt to make sure that you will always be able to check here for any new information on NESMaker. I’ll link to any new patches, and modules as well. Thanks again for your support! If you are running version 4.1.0 of NESMaker, please download these zips. Unzip the 4.1.1 into your current NESMaker folder, and then choose the Project->Run Zipscript and select the Engine Patch file. That’s it! please let me know if you have any issues!
Here are the directions Step-by-step:
1) Click on the 4.1.1 link to get a zip file, and click on the EnginePatch link to get another zip file.
2) Unzip the 4.1.1 zip file into your CURRENT NESMaker folder. It will place in a new NESMaker4_1_1.exe, a .dll and a translation for our polish speaking friends.
3) Start up the new version of NESMaker.
4) Click on the Menu->Project->Run Project Script.
5) Choose the EnginePatch zip file that you just downloaded.
Current NESMaker version: 4.1.1
Also, if you are interested in writing plugins for NESMaker, be sure to check out these 2 posts on getting started!